Steward Green provides best practices in cost-effective operations, conservation, land stewardship, and cutting-edge sustainability. We do this through our combined years of experience and aptitude for discovery.
- Help clients foster strong, mutually beneficial partnerships with other companies and non-profit organizations. Local land trusts, watersheds, and other non-profits can engage your employees by providing volunteer opportunities.
- Measure the benefits of clients’ stewardship activities by facilitating cost savings and incentive funding/recognition for stewardship activities they may choose to adopt.
- Develop tools and encourage clients to manage resources by promoting an ethic of good stewardship, and show them how to implement those practices into their operational procedures.
- Inspire clients and others to go beyond federal mandates by reducing waste, reusing materials, and developing sustainable systems that support and outlive our next generation(s).
- Develop replicable models that encourage companies to promote public outreach activities within their local community.
- Help clients demonstrate philanthropy by choosing smart and appropriate corporate donations.
- Improve clients’ public relations by implementing community outreach programs, awards, etc.